Chevrolet Equinox Owners Manual
If equipped, this vehicle has a comprehensive, in-vehicle system that can connect to a live Advisor for Emergency, Security, Navigation, Connection, and Diagnostic Services.
The OnStar system status light is next to the OnStar buttons. If the status light is:
• Solid Green: System is ready.
• Flashing Green: On a call.
• Red: Indicates a problem.
Press or call 1-888-4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827)
• Make a call, end a call, or answer an incoming call.
• Give OnStar Hands-Free Calling voice commands.
• Give OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation voice commands.
Requires the available Directions and Connections service plan.
Press to connect to a live Advisor to:
• Verify account information or update contact information.
• Get driving directions. Requires the available Directions and Connections service plan.
• Receive On-Demand Diagnostics for a check of the vehicle’s key operating systems.
• Receive Roadside Assistance.
Press the OnStar Emergency button to
• Get help for an emergency.
• Be a Good Samaritan or respond to an AMBER Alert.
• Get crisis assistance and evacuation routes.